Vacationing with elegance and style!
Your unforgettable vacation in South Tyrol is waiting here for you! Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to a well-earned holiday – far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Come and find new energy and vitality at our Strahlerhof vacation apartments in Eppan / Appiano. Our inn is located in the middle of verdant fields, surrounded by charming apple-tree orchards and vineyards – and with a breath-taking view of the Dolomites, the fertile Etsch / Adige Valley, and the elegant little provincial capital of Bozen / Bolzano. What are you waiting for? Book your holiday in one of our fully furnished apartments today! You’ve earned it!
Your comfortable "home away from home"
Breath-taking beauty and plenty of charm!
A vacation apartment “down on the farm” – yet with the stylish furnishings and elegant extras you’d expect for a first-class vacation. In the middle of verdant fields, with a panorama swimming pool and sauna, fitness room, our own apple juice and wine, and plenty of room for vacationers who appreciate the finer things in life. Our guided tours through the vineyards and wine-tastings in nearby wine cellars are very popular. And then there’s also the option to experience for yourself what it’s like to be a worker in the vineyards.
Vacationing and enjoying the finer things in life go hand in hand, don’t they? And what better way to do that than with a glass of good South Tyrolean wine? We are vintners with a passion, and are eager to share that passion with our guests. Wine connoisseurs will find South Tyrol to be a true paradise. After all, our region is home to about 5,400 hectares of vineyards. Approx. 60% of that is devoted to white wines, and the remaining 40% to red wine varieties. There are three varieties of grape that are native to South Tyrol and/or originated here: The aromatic white wine Gewürztraminer, and among the red wines, the light Vernatsch and the robust Lagrein.